A Grade II listed building built in 1868 that provides four flats, a laundry room and a communal garden. The offices of the Trust are located at Huish Homes. There is no resident parking available at this site.
All flats provide one bedroom, a living room, a walk-in shower room and a kitchen. The Trust provides and maintains a cooker and fridge in each kitchen. All decorating, internal and external maintenance and garden management is provided by the Trust.
The Trust provides accommodation for two Wardens who service all sites.