Built in 1845 and providing eight flats, a laundry room, a guest suite and a small community room. There is no resident parking available at this site.
All flats provide one bedroom, a living room, a walk-in shower room and a kitchen. The Trust provides and maintains a cooker and fridge in each kitchen. All decorating, internal and external maintenance and garden management is provided by the Trust.
The Trust provides accommodation for two Wardens who service all sites.