Built in 1931 providing twenty eight flats, a laundry room, a conservatory style community room and a guest suite. There are communal gardens and this is our only site where resident’s parking is available.
All flats provide one bedroom, a living room, a walk-in shower room and a kitchen. The Trust provides and maintains a cooker and fridge in each kitchen. All decorating, internal and external maintenance and garden management is provided by the Trust.
The Trust provides accommodation for two Wardens who service all sites.